April 2, 2017

In the beginning.....

I have two humans I have been training for 6 1/2 years.  I call them Nancy and David!  She feeds and cleans up after me and he plays with me.

Recently I've learned these two humans have decided to torture me.  Let me explain:
For 6 1/2 years I've always been an indoor cat.  I'm scared of loud noises like the UPS truck.  When it comes to loud noises, I'm really a scaredy cat.  I'm sensitive that way.   I've been clipped and chipped, but that's a whole nother story.  I've looked out our windows and talked at birds, rabbits, squirrels, deer, elk, dogs and other cats.  I HATE other cats in my yard!!!  But now I've learned my humans have brought home a 25 foot Holiday Rambler Aluma Lite XL class A motor home.




 I have learned my female human expects me to live in this THING!  Well, let me tell you ... the first time she took me into this blue & white box, I told her all about it.  For two hours I told her I did not want to be here and I wanted to go back inside MY house!  But Nooooooo.  She just ignored me.  Although, I do have to say she stayed with me and talked to me in that smooth calming voice of hers.  But I kept telling her, I wanted out!

Finally, after two hours, she listened to me and took me back into my house.  It was the longest two hours in my life!  It was worse than when she put me in the car and drove up and down the mountains for two hours and put me inside this new house in some town called Chino Valley, AZ.

I will think of a way to get even!  I don't know when or how.  But I will get even!! 









April 5th

Today I was introduced to a new kind of hell.  My humans put me in the blue and white box and then moved it for about an hour.  We kept rocking and rolling - moving to and fro.  I told them to stop, but would they listen?   
Nooooooo!!!!
They told me we drove up the road to a town called Ash Fork.  They said we drove up here to do a "check-out" trip.  To check out the motor home and all of its parts.
David (the male human) did the moving thingy and Nancy sat with me in the back on the bed.  She must be hard of hearing because I complained the entire trip.  But she didn't make David stop.

Finally, they stopped the blue and white box and then left me all alone.  I WAS SO SCARED!!!!
I read the sign, we stopped at the Interstate 40 Grand Canyon RV Park.
Then they came back with this other human.  Walked around the motor home a few times and then Nancy stayed outside while David moved the motor home again.  They don't know it, but I could tell this blue and white box wasn't level.  After a while, David got it level!!
David also plugged in the electric and water.  The lady at the office said they were having a problem with the sewer so we couldn't hook up all the sewer stuff.  No matter.  I have a brand new kitty litter box in this blue and white box thing.  I don't know what my humans are going to do.  Hold it I guess.
David turned on the air conditioner.  Man, that thing works great but it makes too much noise for me.



April 6th
Well, with no help from my humans I made it through the night.
David turned on this small little black box on the floor.  It made a lot of heat.  I don't like it!!  I refused to go near it and I told my humans about it.  I even woke them up to tell them.  Again, they don't care!  I slept on the dash board all night.  
I finally got to do "my business" this morning.  I made my humans turn every scary thing off, then I came out of my hiding place.  I will figure out a way to get even!!  But for now, I'm going back to bed.
Just as I got to sleep this morning, that David human started moving the blue and white box again.  Man, I am so tired of this.  So for the next hour he rocked and rolled and moved to and fro.  Luckily, my Nancy human sat with me.  She smells nice!!  Finally, they stopped and put me in my car carrier.  I'm not sure what's up, but she is carrying me outside.  OH LOOK!! We're home!!  I made it alive!!

They told me we're going to do this again starting on April 16th for 2 weeks.  She said we are going on a long trip to Texas.  I must plan my escape!  I will miss them.






Sunday April 16th

My humans are at it again.  First thing this morning my female human gave me a drug which made me not care about anything.  Then without warning I was carried out to the big blue and white box.  After a couple of seconds I remembered this place.  It has a tossing and turning smell!  Yep, my male human is now making this box rock and roll.  I will tell my female human about this problem in the loudest voice I have.
WAIT!!
WHAT?!
She's ignoring me.  How dare she!!!  Well, then she said "Your OK and You're a good boy"  She lies!!  I am not OK.  I'm sure I'm going to die.  I'm just going to sit here and pout!  After 2 hours of being ignored I decided to come out.  I'm not sure I forgive my male human, but I decided to sit next to him on this drivers seat armrest thingy.

These chairs are uncomfortable with my male human sitting in it, so I decided to get up on the dash board and watch the trucks go by.








Tiger watching trucks
https://youtu.be/eUfsuwNOYq0
(click on the link above to watch the video)
Some of these trucks are too loud so I'm going into my condo and get some sleep.

After 423 miles and 9 hours total, my humans finally listened to me and stopped so I could eat.  (I'm so hungry.  I haven't eaten all day.  I swear they are trying to kill me.)  They stopped at HiddenValley RV Mountain Resort in Tijeras New Mexico.  It's about 30 miles East of Albuquerque NM.

It looks like my humans are going to eat and go to bed.
HAHA!!That's what they think.  I WILL keep them awake all night as revenge.  We'll see what else I can do to them.



April 17th, 2017
I have decided that today I would ignore my humans to teach them a lesson.  After yelling at them for 2 days and them not listening, I'm going to ignore them.

I slept under the covers on the bed most of the day.  After 325 miles we stopped just south of Lubbock in Slaton TX at Twin Pines RV Park.  I did learn today that Highway 84 South of Clovis TX is a really good road.  It is 4 lanes most of the time and pretty smooth.  North of Clovis it was 2 lanes and "wash boardy".  I don't like the wash boardy!


April 18th,2017
My humans have informed me we have arrived in Corsicana, TX (60 miles south of Dallas).  The last two days have been mostly uneventful.  Although,  I have been smelling some interesting smells.  I must come out to investigate these Texas smells.

I will say, this Texas town has some very loud Grackle birds.  It will be interesting if I can "talk" to one of them.
I do smell a large pond next door to the RV park.  That must be where those large white Heron birds are going to, that I've seen flying overhead.
I've slept so much during the day, that last night I was full of energy.  I had to wake up my female human so she could play with me.  That was fun!!

I think today I'll just lay around and be a cat!!!
 I'll be watching my humans for any other antics they may try and pull on me.
Oh, this place has birds!!  Maybe it ain't to bad.






April 25th
Well, after 2000 miles and 10 grueling days my humans carried me into a place I like and know.  MY HOUSE!!  I'm home again.  YEAH!!  YIPPIE!!

I'm not sure how I can ever forgive them for making me cower in that blue and white box.  The last two days of travel were the worse.  The blue and white box rocked and rolled even worse because of 30 to 45 mile an hour head winds.  All those silver boxes that passed us by really pushed us all over the road.  Then it rained (alot) and was windy too. But David kept driving!   I was scared for my life!!  I only have 9, and I bet I used 3 just this week!!  I don't know how many lives my male human has, but I bet he also used 3 this week.

I told my humans I was not going to ride in that rickety old blue and white box again.  They laughed at me!!  I don't understand why.  I did not enjoy myself in that small box.  I really didn't.

My humans today told me that the blue and white box was going in to the shop for a few minor repairs.  I hope it never comes back again.  My humans also told me that they enjoyed themselves and we are going to do this again someday, soon!!  Oh boy.






Comments

  1. Hope your enjoying your trip;) quit torturing poor Tiger :-)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts