Nov, Dec 2021 & Jan, Feb Mar 2022

 At the end of our first year of full-timing, I finally talked my hoomans into being snowbirds.

We parked behind our home church for 30 days in Chino Valley, AZ.  It got really cold at the end of the month.

 Then on December 1st we moved to Indian Skies RV Park in Coolidge, AZ for 30 days.  (we don't recommend ever staying there) 

 From Jan through March we stayed at the Quail Run RV Park in Arizona City, AZ.  (we like this place.  I hope we come back next winter)  Arizona City is about 1 hour south of Phoenix, AZ

 

We did visit the Casa Grande Ruins.  Click here to see the pictures:  https://photos.app.goo.gl/k4JkeouAinUNbAEn9

We spent a lot of time visiting with friends and family.  We had a great time visiting with everybody.  But, we put 5,000 miles on the Jeep in just 3 months!  Time for another oil change!!

Mom and dad did go "Jeeping"  in the desert and found this place.  They said it was cool to visit a little bit of history.

They drove to the Fountain Hills Arts & Crafts show with friends from church. Nobody bought anything for me.  sigh!!

 

Very good friends of mom and dad (Larry and Kathy) have a pet  Bearded Dragon.  I didn't get to play with it but mom got to hold it.

 

On March 1st, I had front row seats to a Mardi Gras Parade.  Here is the link to the YouTube video:  https://youtu.be/XWYLSxMm5v0

 I'm always talking to my parents, but do you think they listen to me?!  NOPE!!!

 

They went down to the Gila river bank to do some skeet shooting with friends.






Some friends (Craig and Colleen) from church have a Jeep also.  They let me sleep while they went out Jeepin at Box Canyon off Price Road.  Here are a couple of video's.  The first one is a short edited video and the second video is edited from the dash cam.

https://youtu.be/Erdk_VkXF38

 https://youtu.be/XMTUvWJaoug


 

I told my HOOMANS we must leave on April 1st., it gets to hot here!! 

Click here to view all the pictures taken during this period.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts