June 25 Trip


It's June 25th and my humans are at it again.  They have a new BWB (big white box) I have named Lily.  And we are on the move!  I don't know where we are going, but I'll keep you informed so you can launch a rescue party for me.




It's June 25th and my humans are at it again.  They have a new BWB (big white box) I have named Lily.  And we are on the move!  I don't know where we are going, but I'll keep you informed so you can launch a rescue party for me.
After traveling 260  miles, we finally stopped.  It's night time and we stopped at Monument Valley, Utah.  There are pretty red rocks all over the place.


But I'm not happy!!!  In fact, I'm going to hide from them.
It's 4:30 in the morning and I'M hungry!!  I went hoarse telling them, but finally my humans got up and fed me.

June 27th plans to be another long day.  About a 300 mile trip until we stop again in South Fork Colorado.  I'll keep you posted so if anybody launches a rescue plan, you'll know were I am.
The South Fork Campground was just a fantastic campground.  Here are some pictures:




June 28th
For two days my humans have left me alone.  I think they are visiting David's sister-in-law Bonnie and her husband John.  I met them, two great people who retired from northern Illinois to Colorado Springs, Colorado.  I heard them talking and talking and talking.  (Well, mostly the human I named David did most of the talking).  I heard they all went to the Garden of the Gods and to the Air Force Academy Chapel.  Oh, and David went to Campers World to buy a new windshield wiper for BWB - Lily.  That was a lot of fun!!!  NOT!!!



They've been doing a lot of packing, so I think they are getting to "hit the road" again.  I heard talking about southern Wyoming.  We are getting further and further from home.  I don't believe a rescue party will ever find me.  I'm on my own.

June 29th
This morning after a great breakfast with Bonnie and John,

we had a small problem with the auto levelers on the motor home.  One didn't retract all the way.  Then the system erred!!  My David human had too log onto the Internet to figure out how to reset the system.  What a pain.  Then the stairs would not go up or down.  They were just stuck half-way.  After I fixed the levelers, the stairs started working.  Very odd.

Just north of the Wyoming border around 2 pm we blew a radiator hose. This caused the engine to over heat.  The engine over heating caused the engine to reduce power.  Reduced power on a busy expressway, where traffic is traveling 75 mph, is not fun.  After about a half mile we were able to get off the expressway and call a tow truck through Progressive road side assistance.  Rocky Mountain Towing came out and did a great job with Lily.
 We were towed to Big Al's Auto and Muffler repair.  They allowed us to "boondock" in their parking lot and even gave us the password to their WiFi.  They also gave us free electricity.  In the morning my humans will find out what happened and hopefully be fixed and on the road again.

We told ourselves, this is all part of the adventure.

June 30th.
I heard my humans say we are in a KOA at Douglas, Wyoming until Sunday.  There is no need to launch a rescue, I have rabbits and birds here I need to watch.

There is this one baby rabbit which has proven to be very elusive.  He keeps hiding under our ATV trailer.  But I will prevail.
I also heard my humans talking about a leveler problem.  It seems the right-rear jack has an internal leak and while Lily is moving down the road the jack will extract 2 or 3 inches.  This of cause sets off the alarm inside which scares me very much!  David would have to pull over to the side of the expressway and "retract" all the jacks.  Then we can drive again.  This happened several times (every 15 minutes) until David called the leveling people and learned how to disable it.  But the phone diagnostics determined a new jack is in order.  Now my humans have to find a shop which has the part in stock and can find the time to repair it during this busy holiday.  I think I'll go back to bed.

July 1st
My humans spent the day playing with me in  Douglas, Wy.  My humans spent the day laying around doing nothing but eating, sleeping and playing with me.  It was a great day!

July 2nd
Today my humans packed up the BWB and tortured me again.  Lucky for me, it was only a couple of hours and we spent the day in Casper.  It was the oldest, tired'est worst GoodSam campFground we've ever seen.  It's a shame that GoodSam put it's name on this campground. The owners were not very nice and the WiFi was not- happening.

July 3rd & 4th
My humans took the BWB to Sonny's RV to get the right rear leveler looked at.  Man were they ever great to my humans.  They agreed with David.  The right rear leveler has an internal leak and must be replaced.  David gave them the phone number and policy number of the warranty policy my humans bought for the BWB.  Now, Sonny's RV must fight with the warranty people to get a pre-approval to order the right rear leveler.  Once approved, then Lipert (the leveler people) must send the leveler to Sonny's RV.  Once Sonny's RV has it in their hands, they will call my humans to come back and get it put on.  With the holiday going on, everybody thinks it will be two weeks before it gets repaired.  My humans said they will continue on with their vacation and come back when Sonny's RV calls them.  My humans said they will be in Wyoming for several weeks, so it will be easy to return to Sonny's RV.  So my humans packed up the BWB, once again.  We traveled to Hot Springs South Dakota.  The trip was un-eventful and the Black Hills was very beautiful.


My humans spent two days in a KOA at Hot Springs, South Dakota.  July 3rd was very loud with all the very small humans running around.  They were riding their bikes, splashing in the pool and just running around laughing and having fun.  I don't want any part of that!  July 4th was much quieter.  It seems as if all those small humans had to go someplace.  But by noon everything was quiet once again.  I enjoyed July 4th.  Very quiet and NO FIREWORKS!!!

July 5th
My humans packed up the BWB again.  They do this every couple of days.  I'm getting very tired of that!!  Anyway, around noon they left me alone while they went into Mount Rushmore.  The sweet smelling human had never seen Mount Rushmore.  They were gone for a couple of hours.  It was nice to be left alone.



Well, they came back!  We only moved for a little while.  We have stopped at Rafter J's Campground in Hill City, South Dakota.  This place is HUGE!!!  170 acres of campground.  This place is the most expensive campground we have been to.  But it sure is nice.  Maybe tonight I can catch me a deer!
Click on the link below for a 4 minute video of the Rafter J campground.

July 6th
We all left early in the morning. My humans left me alone again and they went to the Crazy Horse memorial.





After a couple of hours at the Crazy Horse Monument, my humans started traveling.  This time they took me to the North East corner of Wyoming.  They stopped at the very first National Monument for the United States, Devils Tower.  I over heard the male human complaining to the female human about walking the 1.3 mile trail at the base of Devils Tower.  Even tho they saw a doe and it's baby fawn, my male human is such a whiner!




Here's a short video of Devils Tower as you enter the park.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QkMsZKatDs

After visiting with Devils Tower, my humans "dry camped" for the night in Devils Tower National Campground.  Dry camping means no utilities - no water, electric or sewer.  It never got hot inside Lily because my humans turned on the generator and ran the air conditioner until the sun went down.



I was almost scared! There were no city lights, no noise and everybody was asleep by 9 pm.  Around 9:30 pm a thunderstorm came over us.  I slept next to my humans because I know how scared they get during thunderstorms.  While my humans slept I stood watch on the dash board.  Protecting them from any harm.

The temperature was very nice.  It was in the lower 60's in the morning and mid 90's during the day.

July 7th
On Friday morning my humans packed me (and the BWB) up again and drove me to Gillette Wyoming.  Here, they told me, we will park for a couple of days.  They said they will do laundry and go to church.  My humans picked an odd place to stop.  The name of this place is:
Green Tree's Crazy Woman Campground. 


July 8th
Both my humans have been sneezing and coughing.  I guess they picked up a summer cold.  I hope they don't give it to me!!

July 9th
Laundry day!!

July 10th
Today my humans stopped inside Bighorn National Forest for lunch.  They stopped at South Fork Campground.

I believe they stopped next to water because I could smell fish.

Here is a video of the stream inside South Fork campground.
https://youtu.be/Z_ZE2S78UgU

I think my humans are teasing me.  I saw squirrel and chipmunk.  But they would not let me out of the house to play with them.


From there they will venture into Yellowstone National Park for several days.  Maybe, just maybe I'll meet a bear!  Or maybe a buffalo!  I'm told we may not have Internet or phone service while inside the park.  If you don't hear from me in a week, I do expect a search party to look for me.  If needed, I will post a reward!!!
At night they stopped inside the Worland RV Park.  There was nothing special about this RV park.   No TV or cable, but the WiFi was good. It was priced reasonable and the water tasted very, very good.  I told David to fill up the water tank with this water because it tasted so good.

July 11th
Today, my humans traveled secondary back roads up into Montana.  They finally stopped into an over-priced KOA near Red Lodge.  Water and electric only!  We used the dump station in the morning when we left.  It was easy to use, but for what we paid ...
Plus there were these tenter's with a barking dog.  That dumb dog kept me awake half the night.  I don't understand why anybody would get a dog!!!  Cats are much better!!!!!!!  Cats Rule!!!!


July 12th
Today my humans actually tried to use Lily to kill me!!  They drove the Bear Tooth Pass Highway.
I watched as my humans ooh and ahh as we drove.  There was a lot of beauty to see.  From the mountainside, to the wild flowers, to the fantastic rock formations.
On the downside, Lily came close to falling off the edge several times because she is to wide.  And these people drive like idiots!!  There is NO shoulder of the road.  NONE!!!  If you got too close to the edge you would go off the pavement.  I'll bet these are the smallest roads EVER.  Several times I heard my female human praying when we passed another BIG vehicle, like a truck or RV.  Somehow, we made it through the whole pass without anything happening to us.

Just North of Cooke City / Silver Gate Montana, we stopped for the night in Soda Butte National Campground.  It was a rustic National Campground which was just LOVELY!  We parked in spot #20 and while my humans were setting up I watched a deer come very close to attacking my humans.




I didn't warn my humans, I just watched.  I thought the deer was sent to rescue me. But the deer was not here to rescue me!  No!!  He decided to leave me here, where my humans continue to torture me.

I also learned that while we are here in this primitive back woods with no electricity, no sewer, no WiFi, we also have no Verizon service, no nothing.  I was completely OFF THE GRID!  It's no wonder the rescue party did not find me.  You couldn't find me.



This is a 6 minute and 36 second video of the drive through Soda Butte.

As I keep watch tonight, the animal count to date is:
3 Deer
1 Moose
4 Marmots
many Squirrels
many Chipmunks
Birds galore


July 13th
This morning I went to bed early as my humans left me alone.  They took their side-by-side up to Daisy Pass, outside of Soda Butte.  

Daisy Pass is approximately an elevation of 9,770 feet.  It is a very steep.  It is a good thing the side-by-side has 4 wheel drive.  At the top of daisy pass there was lots of snow and my humans had a snow ball fight.





 At the trail head of Daisy Pass, my humans saw a bear print on the ground.

The bear which left this mark was not around, but my humans were now very worried.  They continued on with the side-by-side trip.  As they rounded a bend in the road, they saw a HUGE moose laying down by a pond of water.  The moose got scared of the side-by-side motor and got up and left.  By the time my humans got the camera turned on, the moose was in the woods.  Oh well!!
Here is a short video of the drive up to Daisy Pass Summit.

After about an hour or so, my humans came back to Lily.  Of course they woke me up coming in.

After lunch my humans drove Lily from Cooke City Montana into Yellowstone National Park and then up to Gardiner Montana.  They finally parked inside the Rocky Mountain RV Park.



July 14th
Early this morning I had the opportunity to be alone.  I will try and communicate to "all my friends" to allow you to mount the rescue attempt which is so needed.  I'm so tired of my humans leaving me alone, AGAIN!!
This morning they left to go to Mammoth Hot Springs.

On the way to Mammoth Hot Springs we passed the 45th parallel.  Half way between the North pole and the equator.
While in Mammoth Hot Springs my humans saw a herd of elk, just laying around the courtyard lawns.
About lunch they returned to interrupt my plans of an escape.  But no worry.  I'll figure something out.

July 15th
Today (Sabbath) my humans stayed home with ME!!!  It was nice having them around all day.

July 16th
This morning my two idiots woke me up at 5 am.  And it wasn't to feed me!  After making a lot of noise, they left me alone around 6 am.  They took the side-by-side into Yellowstone.  While there they said they saw several  Geysers, many steaming lakes, a waterfall, a couple of Buffaloes on the way, and  the Old Faithful Inn.  When they got home they told me they also went to see Old Faithful erupt at 8:09 in the morning.  My humans said that Old Faithful spewed, steamed and threw water in the air for over 3 minutes.  Big deal.  I'm not impressed.  YAWN!!





Here's a picture of my humans at some geyser mud hole thingy.


As I keep watch tonight, the animal count to date is:
5 Deer
1 Moose
4 Marmots
Numerous Buffaloes
1 Blue Heron
many Squirrels
many Chipmunks
Birds galore
Herds of Elk
Band of Pronghorn Antelope
A couple of really cute Bunny Rabbits

July 17th
My humans left Gardiner, Wyoming early in the morning.  This time they drove the east side of Yellowstone Park.  We looked at all of the water falls south of Tower Junction.


It was really nice and high!

Around 11 am a buffalo tried to attack Lily.  Somehow, my humans got past this wayward rogue buffalo.  Here is a video of the buffalo which attacked us.

We ate lunch at the side of Yellowstone Lake.

There was a bad traffic jam on the road.  It took over 30 minutes to get by.  There were two buffalo walking right down the middle of the road.  Nobody could pass them.  It was as if they knew!  There they were, side by side.  Just as happy as you please.  Then, just as the first two were getting off the road, a third buffalo started walking down the middle of the road.  He walked another mile or more down the middle of the road.  I'm telling you, these humans were not happy about this buffalo jam!!!!!  Finally, the buffalo saw a pile of dirt off  to the side of the road and he went into it and rolled around.  Boy did he ever get dirty and dusty.  I'd get spanked if I did that.

My humans stopped for the night at Colter Bay National campground located inside the Grand Teton National Park.  This place is completely off the grid.  No electric, no water, no sewer and no WiFi.  Also, no generators from 8 pm to 8 am. This place got dark when the sun went down.  It was so quiet, it almost scared me.

The Teton Range were viewable from across the Colter Bay.  A storm came up and it sprinkled rain on and off most of the evening.  It really made the place smell like Christmas morning.
Those are glaciers on the mountains.  Glaciers are a slowly moving mass or river of ice formed by the accumulation and compaction of snow on mountains or near the poles.  WOW!!

The really nice thing about this place is I got to meet an old friend, Fanny the sexy FOX!
Check out the tail on that girl!!!


As I keep watch tonight, the animal count to date is:
7 Deer
1 Fox
2 Coyotes
1 Moose
4 Marmots
Numerous Buffaloes
1 Blue Heron
many Squirrels
many Chipmunks
Birds galore
Herds of Elk
Band of Pronghorn Antelope
A couple of really cute Bunny Rabbits
Lots and lots of Canadian Geese


July 18th
We left Colter Bay late in the morning.  It got REALLY cold, last night.  I bet it was down to the upper 40's.  We drove Lily through the Grand Teton country side.  Up and down the mountains.  It was as beautiful as you've heard it was.  My humans stopped for the night in a no nothing, run-down, charge you for everything campground in Riverton, WY.  Luckily, we are only staying one night here.  They even charge you to take a shower.
You can see how close we had to park to our neighbor.

July 19th
First thing this morning the gear box for the auto stairs broke. The stairs that normally extend or retract when the door is opened is now broken in the down position.  David used a bungee cord to keep the stairs in the up position while we are traveling.  We drove the short trip from Riverton to Casper, WY.  It was a nice view on the secondary highway.  We are back in Casper, WY to get Lily fixed.  They called us a couple of days ago and told us the leveler jack part was here.  So we changed directions and went back to Casper, WY.
We are staying 2 days at Rivers Edge.  A nice campground with poor WiFi and very few trees.  But it is close to Sonny's RV, the people who promised to fix LILY.
It stormed pretty good last night.  Lots of wind and rain until midnight.

July 20th
Keeping my humans safe during the storm last night really made me tired today.



Today was the worse day ever.  Let me be short.  First, on the way to get Lily fixed, the broken leveler would not come up.  It took several tries, before it would.  Second, our 8:15 appointment was not honored.  We didn't see a mechanic until 11 am.  Third, they ordered the wrong part. It will take 10 to 14 days to get the correct jack.   Fourth, they charged a lot of money to take off the broken leveler.  They should have known it was the wrong part before they took off the jack.  Fifth, when I tried to complain about the poor customer service, they threatened to charge us "book price" rather than the actual time.
What a rip-off place.  We never did get Lily fixed!
We are going to continue on our way, even though the right rear leveler is off.  I guess my humans will get Lily fixed at home in a couple of weeks.
I'm guessing these are the worst people in Wyoming.  How they can live with themselves is beyond me.

July 21st and 22nd

While driving to the KOA  in Rock Springs, Wyoming we encountered strong winds in the morning and a major rain storm just after lunch.  But the temperatures are really nice.  Upper 70's during the day and lower 50's at night.  On our way here, my humans called the company which makes the levelers.  Dustin said we can use the front two jacks to help stabilize Lily, but not to use the single rear jack.
We will honor the Sabbath today and will be going to a local SDA church.  This church was a very nice small church.  The people were very friendly and invited my humans to a pot luck after the service.

July 23th & 24th
This morning my humans told me we are traveling through Flaming Gorge National Recreational Area on our way to Duchesne, Utah.  I'm going back to bed!!  I did wake up and look out the window when we passed over the Flaming Gorge Damn and Bridge.
My humans left me (again) while they went inside for awhile.  Later in the day we stopped in Duchesne, Utah at the Retrailia campground.  It was a nice campground with lots of green grass and wide spaces.  You can see the lake from our camp site.
We were completely off the grid, not even Verizon could get through.  But that's OK.  I spent my time being teased by Creepy Chipmunks and Scary Squirrels.  They were everywhere!!
I must have seen hundreds of these dudes and dudettes.  We stayed two days here.  I never did catch anything.  DRATS!!!  But I'm on the look-out!

July 25th
After those scary squirrels and creepy chipmunks eluded me for two days, I was ready to move out.  So these humans drove us South.  As we left Duchesne we drove for several hours into the Ashley National Forest.  The summit of this pass was over 9,000 feet.  This pass was very pretty, however, it was rainy and very foggy. But it was still pretty.  Here is a 5 minute video from our dash cam of this pass.

My humans took me to Capital Reef National Park later in the day.
This was a nice Federal Park, but a little expensive and it had a lot of rules.  Like no generators except for 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the evening.  It was hot and we couldn't run the air conditioner.  That sucked!  

It did have some interesting views from the campground.
Camping within these canyons left us completely "off grid".  No TV, no radio, no telephone and no Internet.

But I got to see several fawns and several 4 & 6 point bucks.  They just walked around in the Fruita Campground like they owned it.  Well, I guess they did live there!
We only stayed one day here and then moved on.  While here, the male human, David, fixed a flat tire on the trailer which carries the Razor side-by-side.  Good thing it happened here and not on some of these back roads.  Anyway, David had some tire plugs and plugged the tire.  So far it is working.  On the way out we stopped and looked at some Petroglyphs.  That was kinda cool.
We drove to Hanksville, Utah.  It is a wide spot with a zip code on the way to Moab.  They found a reasonably priced campground here.  The Duke's Slickrock Campground & RV Park.   This is a no nothing campground, but in 5 years it may be something.  Once the trees mature.
 The humans started looking for a place to fix the trailer tire with a patch.  And they did!  A really nice Air Force Veteran by the name of  Dave.  He owns the RabbitBrush Repair & Storage shop.  He put a patch on the tire for $25.

As I keep watch tonight, the animal count to date is:
10 Deer & 6 Fawns
1 Fox
2 Coyotes
1 Moose
4 Marmots
Numerous Buffaloes
1 Blue Heron
many Squirrels
many Chipmunks
Birds galore
Herds of Elk
Band of Pronghorn Antelope
A couple of really cute Bunny Rabbits
Lots and lots of Canadian Geese

July 27th
This morning, after playing rough house with my human David, I decided to take a nap.  My humans made a lot of noise but left on the side-by-side.  They drove into the Utah desert toward the Henry Mountains.

While in the desert of Utah they saw lots and lots of really cool rock formations.  Here are just a few:

 This one looks like a castle wall with a "cloud man" on it.
Here is a zoomed view
They finally got to the base of the Henry Mountains and started to drive into forest.  They turned around at Dandelion Flat Picnic Area:
Here is a picture of the forest.  They forged the Bull Creek several times in order to get here. Plus several wet mud holes.   While at the picnic area they saw some fresh Bear scat.  For my humans sake, I hope the bear was not hungry.
After 2 hours and 45 miles total, they came home.  Hot, tired, dirty but smiling from ear to ear.
As I keep watch tonight, the animal count to date is:
1 Red Tail Hawk
1 Downy Woodpecker
10 Deer & 6 Fawns
1 Fox
2 Coyotes
1 Moose
4 Marmots
Numerous Buffaloes
1 Blue Heron
many Squirrels
many Chipmunks
Birds galore
Herds of Elk
Band of Pronghorn Antelope
A couple of really cute Bunny Rabbits
Lots and lots of Canadian Geese


July 28
Today, my humans drove a short hundred miles from Hanksville to Moab.  We will honor the Sabbath and attend an SDA church is Moab.
We are staying in a campground called Archview RV Resort and Campground.  They have 80 camp sites and 17 cabins.  This campground is also very close to some awesome ATV trails.
Some time around 3 pm, the humans left me alone (again) and took the side-by-side out.  They said they were going to Gemini Bridge.  I don't think they got very far, because they returned home relatively quickly.  I heard the male human say something about the "drive belt".  I guess the drive belt started slipping and the humans could smell rubber burning.  The drive belt transfers the power from the engine to the clutch.  I guess the male human will have to get the side-by-side fixed when we get home.
After dinner it rained and rained really good for several hours.  When the rain stopped, God showed us a rainbow.

July 29th
After breakfast my humans kept me awake by taking me (and Lily) to church.  After church they decided (without asking me) to go to Arches National Park.  They drove Lily through the park, dragging me to all the points of interest within the park.  I have to admit, there are some really cool looking rock formations. They walked a 1/3 mile to get their picture taken under the Sand Dune Arch.
This is the Double Arch
 Just in time for dinner, the humans finally returned to the campground.  Hopefully, we will stay in for the night.  I need the rest!!

July 30th
We left Moab, Utah with a low trailer tire.  Yes, the trailer tire that had been fixed, was not fixed well.  It was very low on air this morning.  So, my humans drove into Moab on a Sunday looking for a tire repair shop.  No surprise, they couldn't find one open.  But, they did find a "pay for air" at a Shell gas station.  So, they filled up the tire and went on their way.  I guess they will be watching it closely.
25 miles south of Moab, we stopped at "Wilson Arch".
50 miles further south my humans stopped at Devils Canyon National Park Camp ground.  After eating lunch they checked out several spots to camp for the night. They said that none of the open spots were level and with the broken rear levelers, getting Lily level would be very difficult.  So they drove on to Blanding, Utah.  They stopped at Blue Mountain Trading Post & RV Park for the night.  This is a no-nothing, 45 spots, mostly level, $34 per night clean campground.  Around 2:30 pm it rained cats and dogs.  The campground got flooded from all the rain.  But after a couple of hours the rain stopped and the flooding went away.  Then the weather was cool and fresh.  It was nice!!

July 31st
Late in the morning, the humans finally gave me my bed back.  They drove down the road, I think they drove to Tuba City, AZ.  About 170 miles down the road.  This was really a "no-nothing" camp ground in the back of a Quality Inn Hotel.  It was $24 a night plus a $5 deposit for the water handle.  (What happened in the past that required them to remove all the handles to the water spigots?)  The camp ground was very old, with the hook-ups being at the very end of the row.  Which would be alright for trailers (I guess) but for people with motor homes towing a car, we need the hook-ups in the middle of the camp site.  The electrical was "spotty" at best.  My electrical meter showed 110 instead of 120 volts.
No TV, either cable or air, no WiFi, NO NOTHING!!!  But it did come with a stray dog.  Oh well.

Aug 1st
Today was a good day!!  My humans took me to a KOA in Williams, AZ.

Here I get to chase and scare fluffy white tailed squirrels.  I ran from the dash board to the stair landing, hoping to get a little closer.
These squirrels were everywhere!  There were even Doves and Rocky Mountain Blue Jays.  What will I do if I ever catch one?
 This morning my humans were told the repairs to the leveling system and to the automatic steps were approved by the warranty people.  It only took 10 days to get the service people to submit the proper paperwork.  We all wonder how long it will take to get the parts in?


Aug 2nd
Today is a good day.  I'm finally home!!  Where I belong!!!

Although, none of you searched for me or rescued me, here is the synopsis of the trip:
37 day ordeal
3,705 miles total
6 different states including Arizona  (AZ, CO, SD, MT, WY & UT)
Multitude of elevations from desert to mountains
Varying temperatures from desert heat to mountain snow cold


As the trip is finally over, the animal count to date is:
1 Red Tail Hawk
1 Downy Woodpecker
10 Deer & 6 Fawns
1 Fox
2 Coyotes
1 Moose
4 Marmots
Numerous Buffaloes
1 Blue Heron
Many Squirrels
Many Chipmunks
Birds galore
Herds of Elk
Band of Pronghorn Antelope
A couple of really cute Bunny Rabbits
Lots and lots of Canadian Geese
Doves
Rocky Mountain Blue Jays

Look for another email from my humans in the next week.  They are going to put together a "slide-show" of all the pictures they took on this frightful adventure!

Here is our 37 day vacation condensed into 23 minutes of pictures & videos
https://youtu.be/WoCA8Ncwc3c



Comments

  1. So fun to read of your adventures Tiger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about the mechanical problems your humans have been having with the BWB. It sure does look like they are seeing some beautiful scenery though and making the best of it.
    Bonnie & John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like your having an absolutely beautiful trip. Tiger, you don't know how lucky your are to have Humans who take care of you like that! Spoiled kitty;) Hope you had a great 4th of July! Love, me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home! Beautiful pictures and adventures you shared. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you guys made it home with nice stories to tell! Thank the Lord for the safety he has granted you!
    Very nice pictures! Love the story teller's perspective. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts